Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year AND 6th Year To My Blog!!

Happy New Year Everyone!  The holidays were so busy that I completely forgot to do my year end blog anniversary post, so now here it goes....  As of last week I have been food blogging here for 6 years! The time continues to fly by and my blog continues to grow and develop which really makes me happy.  Highlights of 2014 included:  working with the National Cranberry Institute, adding a search function to my blog, CHANGING MY BLOG"S NAME from eNourishment to Nourish You Delicious (that was a biggie!) and, my personal FAV....starting to develop recipes and blog with my daughter in the added segment Gabby's Eats.

I feel continually grateful to have this blog as an inspiration to create, cook and share.  And speaking of sharing- I am very lucky to have and sincerely thank all my readers who read and support me along the way. 2015 will not disappoint, I promise!! We can all love forward to much good food posts to come, but for now let's take a look back at some of my favorites recipes of 2014.
























0 comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP